My Plane was just landing, soon after, I grabbed my cabin luggage, going through crowded people, to find where the blue line. After going back and forth, I found concourse tunnel with a long walkway and colorful sparkly lighting. Thought that it was on purpose of having a special event, later not to be. Blue Line, a train going from O’Hare Intl’ Airport run through the heart city of Chicago, is one of over 6 other color line connecting different part of the city.
40 minutes later, I was already at the Jackson red and turn to other line to Chicago red. Not as fast as other subway in other city, has issue during rush hour but it is reliable in time.
City View of Chicago from many side :
What this city has on their city scape? Here are the list :
1. Skydeck on Willis Tower- was Sears Tower
2. John Hancock- these two building are the highest skyscraper in the US
3. Millenium Park – where you can find the bean, the water fountain, the Chicago Art Institute with the bridge
4. The Buckingham Fountain- I guess it is resembling the real Buckingham palace fountain.
5. The Navy Pier, nice yachts, the city scape seen really beautiful ultimately on night vision,
6. Chicago Theater, that I coincidentally got free ticket to come in. It was a concert of Rock music performed by Paramore- who are they? I even know nothing before 🙂
7. The Adler and Shed close to Belmont, that little bit cloudy in that evening
8. Lincoln Park the zoo, that in the windy and cold, I tried to visit the place and taking some picture in between.
10. Food : the Garret Popcorn cheese and Caramel, The fried rice with beef and Vegetables, Salmon Fish, Fried Noddle.
11. The Agenda of Chicago visits from meeting at conference of ISSP- International Society of Sustainability Practitioner, Indonesian Consulate at Chicago, meeting with Athif- Mas Doni & Mbak Yuni son at Northwestern University